For best results
Things to avoid
Just so you know . . .
- Home laundering is recommended for almost all household linens. Only dry clean when indicated on the label.
- We encourage the use of white towels or pillow cases for those of you who use any oxidizing lotions and or acne products.
- Linen softens and wrinkles less as it ages.
- Washing in warm water, over-drying, and poor-quality dyes are common reasons for the loss of color in fabrics.
- Fresh stains are the easiest to remove. Heat permanently sets stains, so make sure they are completely gone before placing in a dryer.